Key Services include:
- Garden design and consultation
- Garden restoration and establishment
- Garden management and maintenance
- We specialise in creating new landscapes and renovating existing garden areas with an emphasis on being responsible for results through continuing maintenance if the client wishes. Plant and soil health are high priorities and we have a continuous view to necessary replanting and upgrading.
- We value our strong network of trusted sub-contractors in fields such as stone masonry, hard landscaping, tree lopping/arboriculture, stump grinding, concreting and scientific analysis.
- Project co-ordination My experience and qualifications as a property professional together with extensive experience as a Horticultural professional render us well able to co-ordinate your project as well as the Development application process.
Additional information about the Director
In Wayne’s previous career as a property valuer and land economist (both rural and urban) he has worked in most regions in eastern NSW, so our interest at Van Balen Horticultural (VBH) is not limited to just one part of Sydney. We enjoy being able to service our customers located in any part of Sydney and indeed NSW. As a property valuer he has worked extensively in the eastern suburbs and in many locations in commercial, residential and industrial sectors.
We have significant concentrations of customers in the following :
- Eastern Suburbs extending from Watson’s Bay through to Bondi, Coogee and Maroubra,
- Central Sydney extending from Surry Hills through to Alexandria,
- Mosman, and North Sydney including Kirribilli, Cremorne and Neutral Bay.
- North shore from Wahroonga to Lane Cove and Willoughby.
- North-west region including Beecroft, Pennant Hills, Cherrybrook and Hills District hobby farms.
- Inner west from Burwood to Summer Hill and Gladesville to Balmain, Annandale, Leichhardt and Glebe.
Strata and industrial properties – Sydney wide.
We specialise in creating new landscapes and renovating existing gardens with an emphasis on being responsible through continuing maintenance if the the client wishes.
We value our strong network of trusted subcontractors in fields such as stone masonry, general hard landscaping, tree lopping/arboriculture, stump grinding, concreting and scientific analysis if required.
Project co-ordination– Wayne is well experienced in project coordination and coordinating the development application process.